Monday, March 17, 2014

Drinking Water 3 Liters a day, Dian Crop Success Weight 25 Kg



Semarang - Support from family and the people around can be a strong motivation to change for the better . This is evident in Dian Rica ( 32 ) . Had no intention to lose weight , lower your success Dian weight by 25 kg diligently drinking water and the full support of his family .
A woman born July 29, 1981 and resided in Semarang , Central Java , this tells the lived experience of the diet during the 5 months , as written on Tuesday ( 18/03/2014 ) :
Not easy for someone who is obese to diet . But with the support of the family and also a strong motivation I can reduce my body weight .
I used to love the white rice . in 2-3 a day I could eat a plate of white rice with side dishes . Not to mention I also like to eat snacks such as fried foods and chocolate .
One day my sister reminded me of a low calorie diet , but I became angry with the advice of my sister . When all the support of my family to go on a diet , then I was excited to do it .
My diet starts with taking only as much as 3 tablespoons rice with side dishes for 2 weeks . I also reproduce vegetables and fruits . It was initially very difficult , but the results of my weight was down 3 pounds in one week .
After 2 weeks with a diet like that , I was getting used to eating with a little portion of rice . During one month of my weight down as much as 8 kg . It made me more excited in the diet .
I can still eat my favorite food , but small portions . Because accustomed to eating such a diet , I became accustomed satisfied with eating a little . I am also getting used to drink water as much as 3 liters a day . When I feel hungry , I will test the drinking water first, if still feel hungry after eating drinking I 'll eat vegetables or fruits .
My diet is balanced with regular exercise , ie jogging and swimming three times a week . Slowly but surely over the 5 months my weight was 100 kg down to 75 kg . Transform into a more healthy lifestyle is not easy , but if it is supported by all the family will be more easily and smoothly .

No comments:

Post a Comment